Terms & Conditions
Conditions You Accept When You Shop With Us.
1. Application of Terms and Conditions of Sale. The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by the entity, A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. ("a1scaffold.com" or "Seller") named on the invoice that will be provided to Customer for orders for scaffolding or related products sold by A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc.. By ordering products on the a1scaffold.com web site or by accepting delivery of the products described on the invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior written notice at any time, at the sole discretion of A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc.
2. Other documents do not apply. These terms and conditions may not be supplemented, altered or modified by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to modify, supplement or amend these terms and conditions will be null and void unless agreed to in writing by A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc.
3. Payment Terms. Terms of payment shall be determined at the discretion of A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. and otherwise agreed to by A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. must receive payment prior to A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc.'s acceptance of Customer's order. Payment shall be made by credit card or some other pre-arranged method of payment acceptable to A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc.
Where payment is made by credit card, such payment is subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card and A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. shall not be liable in any way if such financial institution refuses to accept or honor the credit card for any reason.
4. Prices, Shipping, Handling Charges, Taxes and other charges. A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. will only ship to U.S. and Canadian locations. All prices do not include charges for shipping, handling, taxes or other similar fees, duties or imposts. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the invoice. A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. is obligated to withhold sales tax for delivery within Vermont only. Unless Customer provides A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc.'s acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
5. Product Availability. Product availability may be limited. Products may not be available for immediate delivery. A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. reserves the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
6. EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY A-1 SCAFFOLD MANUFACTURING, INC., PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID. SELLER'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT EXCEED THE TOTAL PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS ORDERED BY CUSTOMER.
IN NO EVENT SHALL A-1 SCAFFOLD MANUFACTURING, INC. BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGE FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA OR USE EVEN IF A-1 SCAFFOLD MANUFACTURING, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE OR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
7. Force Majeure. A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IF IT IS UNABLE TO PERFORM ANY OF ITS OBLIGATIONS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DUE TO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE FAILURE OF ANY MACHINE, SYSTEM OF AUTHORIZATION, DATA PROCESSING OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEM OR TRANSMISSION LINK OR ANY INDUSTRIAL DISPUTE, WAR, FLOOD, EXPLOSION, ACT OF GOD OR ANY OTHER EVENT BEYOND THE CONTROL OF A-1 SCAFFOLD MANUFACTURING, INC.
8. Export Control. Products purchased or received under these terms and conditions are subject to export laws and regulations of the United States of America and Canada.
9. Headings. The headings of each of these terms and conditions are for convenience of reference only and shall not form part of these terms and conditions. Such headings shall be ignored in the interpretation or construction of any of these terms and conditions.
10. Return Policies. Customer may return the product only in accordance with A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc.'s return policy in effect on the date of the invoice.
11. No Assignment. Customer may not assign any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the express written consent of A-1 Scaffold Manufacturing, Inc.
12. Invalidity of Provisions. If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
13. Entire Agreement. This agreement, including any end-user license agreements accompanying the products, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous communications or understandings.